Thursday, 29 January 2009

OMG - I'm blogging?

Hi there!

I have the luxury of a quiet house so I am being self indulgent and spending some time blog hopping and also transferring the soundtrack to "Dan in Real Life" onto my iPod. if you haven't seen this film - do, I never fancied the idea as Steve Carell tends to be in films I tend not to like but this one knoocked me out - fantastic! I was drawn to the film through my love of the singer Sondre Lerche who was responsible for the soundtrack. The weatherman promises it to be a rotten weekend - bitterly cold and dark so I am in the process of planning a weekend with the drawbridge up. I have some soups to make and I think a few slow cooked casseroles. Red wine too I think......I have a monumental pile of ironing to do so I might watch the film again while I am doing it. I have some work to do in my sketchbook/journal/diary as well so I shall carve some quiet time if my family permit.- maybe oneday I shall show you my work, I am getting lots of influence from all the blogs I am reading. Does everyone go one a blog trail or is it just me? I can go on for ever jumping from one blog to another. There are a lot of amazing women out there who' creativity is infectious. Love to you all XX

No comments: