I am having a lovely morning...so far .....
The skies are blue and we have some sunshine. The air is lovely and crisp and you can sense Spring is around the corner. I have the desire to renew and move out of my sluggish state of hibernation.
I have taken Harry to his swimming lesson and now I am back. I have fed the birds, got the laundry routine going, cleaned the kitchen and have made a lovely spicy parsnip soup and a vegetable chilli for this evening.
While all this comforting domesticity goes on I am feeling way to edgy. It is Derby Day and Everton are playing Liverpool at Anfield. I do not have a ticket and I refuse to listen to it on the radio or look at the scores on BBC Sport - I am the world's worst Jinx if I do.
COME ON YOU BLUEBOYS!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment