Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Lemons




I am loving lemons at the moment. I can't get enough of  them. I love their yellowy smilieness in the bowl on my kitchen table. I love them sliced up in a cold glass of fizzy mineral water, I love them squeezed over a fresh salad with sea salt and some extra virgin olive oil (Italian). I love them in tea and best of all I love the smell of them in a fresh cologne.

I have been loyal to Eau Dynamisante for years and years. It was the first grown up scent I bought for myself and I still use it to this day. It is the scent of Summer for me, I remember one beauty critic called it "a shower in a bottle", perfect for hot sticky summer days. Another lemon scent I am currently loving is Bronnley's Lemon and Neroli Eau Fraiche   I had a quick sniff while I was in an old style chemist shop in Aberdovey, and I loved it but never bought it and I regret it now as I am having a hard time finding a stockist.

No comments: