I think this blog and my life are ready for a monumental paradigm shift and I am quite excited about that.
For the last couple of years I have experienced a number of life shattering events : being bullied and put down, redundancy, dad’s death which have kept me down and behaving like a victim. While I have collected advice from many sources, especially blogs, I have not absorbed it, although collecting it has given me some comfort it has been the equivalent to me of comfort eating, something else I have been doing a lot of lately.
I have also loved the idea of blogging too. I like blogs and I love writing and designing why not do my own? But yet again it was another thing that I set up but not put to good use.
The second half of 2011 was when I got some peace and reflection time in my life. I began to go to church and I met some amazing people who supported me in my desire to change – to become a better version of myself. I am now in a happy place, a lot better than I have been in a long time. I feel ready to take on some life changing challenges and I would like to use this blog to document the journey. After all, the one thing that I don’t do is put the project out there, just in case I fail, then I have no comeback.
Recording 2012 will help me to understand the journey and the change process.
I feel ready now to make some bold changes and I know it is going to better for me of I documented them in this blog. It will be the story about a girl who becomes braver, fitter and stronger. She will have more confidence, look fantastic and will be ecstatically happier .
How do I do this? - this is a plan I am mapping in my journal and I will present it to you by the end of the week.
Love for now Gill xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment