Thursday, 12 April 2012

Self Portrait April 2012


Me!!! Yes an actual photo of me! How Brave ! 

One of my intentions for this year was to take more photos and now I have a phone which makes this even more easy too do so. I have installed Instagram and I hope to play a bit more with this app.  

I love the work of Liz Lamoreux  And ages ago I bought her book : Inner Excavation and it is about exploring a creative process with YOU at the centre of the subject matter. While I loved the book and its intention, I did not love myself so much so it was more of an aspirational project. Now I feel ready to take it on so I hope to share with you some of the work here.

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.